Latest News

Skulls and pleats

I had almost forgotten the joy of layering! Now that the weather cooled off a bit, I can indulge in some soft above said activity – it’s not jacket time yet but a light denim motorcycle type vest never hurt anybody, right?

The skull tank top, vest and pearl covered sunglasses just arrived and I had to wear them all together, it felt like an interesting mix so here I am all pleats and a dash of rock&roll. 

Some people might consider the print on my top a bit out there, but I prefer to wear the creepy on the outside and keep the inside sunny and light! Not saying it always works!

I’m very fond of the sunglasses – they are so outrageous and flashy, I see them like an ironic wink to "Breakfast at Tiffany’s" meets a ghetto drag queen ready to perform on stage! :)))

As far as I’m concerned weird combinations should never be ignored, they may surprise you!


 I'm wearing:
  skull tank top, denim vest, sunglasses / top, vesta, ochelari - random brand
skirt / fusta – vintage
heels /sandale - New Look
 bag /geanta - Debenhams
  bracelets, ring, earrings / bratari, inle, cercei – New Look, MeliMelo, random brand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.