Latest News

The good life

Considering my speed sorting through my Cyprus vacation photos, I’m probably going to still post about it coming December. There's gonna be snow everywhere, but you'll see beach photos up in here!

These pictures are from Larnaca where we were slumming it in a cheesy hotel splitting our time between the beach and eating, the program was very loose: going to the beach, then to lunch then to the beach again, then the midnight stroll, the walk on the beach at night, the night swim – perfect really!

Returning to my favorite subject – food – I highly recommend you to try the Cypriot cuisine, it’s amazing, you have to taste the fish and meze - a diversity of   traditional dishes, up to 32 - all served at once.  You will  probably not be able to eat it all, the quantities are impressive, but it’s fun to try, I did! I also enjoyed sheftalia and the cheese, especially haloumi (heavenly).  This much I can tell you - the Cypriots use spices like some sort of wizards.  

I have nothing to say about the outfit, except that the necklace is actually a belt (the one I wore here), I told you I packed light which forced me to make the best of every item I brought along. 

Another obvious revelation: stripes and polka dots are a sure thing - you can do no wrong combining these two.

  I told you I ate a lot!
 I'm wearing
bracelets, ring / bratari si inel: H&M and New Look
skirt / fusta – vintage
belt worn as necklace /curea purtata drept colier - vintage
cropped tee / triocu scurt - random brand
  sandals / sandale - Deichmann
sunglasses / ochealri - Asos
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.