Latest News

High Tops High Hopes

I’ve been looking for ages for a nice pair of sneaker wedges and didn’t really seem to like anything until I found this pair. I wore them straight from the box and I’m pretty obsessed!

Maybe my outfit is not something many people would wear with high tops but it felt just right to me – also a chance to put on a cropped shirt before the cold weather gets here for good.

Floral prints and neutral tones always work great and so does a high waisted skirt and a short top – so it was a done deal in a matter of minutes!
Fall is a great time to wear all my leather jacket – the one I have on is actually suede, but still, I had layers on (sort of)!

As you can probably gather from my funny face expressions I was feeling pretty “happening” in this get up! The comfort factor was just a plus!
 
I'm wearing:
skirt, cropped shirt / fusta, camasa scurta - vintage
  earrings / cercei – New Look
leather jacket  / geaca de piele - H&M
sneaker wedges / platforme sport - same pair, different color here
 rings / inele - random brand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.