Latest News

Fall wishlist

This year, unlike others, I have a very specific fall shopping list in my head, which is not to say it isn't a very long one.

I do have some priority "items" though - those things I'm just aching to get my hands on because I have tons of outfits created around their imaginary existence.

These are basically the ideal version of some of the things I crave the most: biker boots, leather pleated skirt, glittery statement necklaces, peplum tops and skirts, colorful pumps, a trench with contrasting leather sleeves, sleek ankle boots.

Some of them are even in my price range!!!
 pleated leather skirt / red peplum top / black statement necklace / ox blood pumps

  snake skin biker boots / studded biker boots


army leather sleeves trench / blue leather sleeves trench

 
 peplum fuchsia skirt / colorful crystals necklace / purple pumps

black ankle boots / black&white ankle boots / cream ankle boots / red ankle boots

Does anything here strikes your fancy?

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.