Latest News

Galaxy print dress

This is the first time this year I’m wearing pants, well sort of – as you can see the red jeans I have on serve as some sort of leggings under my Romwe galaxy asymmetric dress.

I’m crazy about the cosmic print but when it arrived a week ago, I realized it was a bit short for me, but decided to make it work by layering it over something. It’s actually kind of perfect – weather getting colder and all that! Besides I think it looks cool and the colors work really great together!

I threw the short leather jacket over for both esthetic and temperature related reasons – it adds a bit more drama to the length variation factor I have going on here.

It also has a totally different feel from my last outfit where I wore an asymmetric dress as well, right?

I kind of felt like a superhero wearing this get up – galactic cape and all that! 

My "You want a piece of me?" face!:))))
 I'm wearing:
dress / rochie - Romwe (buy here)
red jeans / blugi – Old Navy
leather jacket,  / geaca de piele - vintage
sandals / sandale - random brand
spiked ring / inel - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.