Latest News

A very long summer

It’s pretty amazing that I’m still able to wear sandals – I mean, it’s early October for God’s sake. I’m not complaining though – I hate cold and I dread even thinking about winter.

At least the color palette is of this season – earthy browns with a punch of red and gold! I have this crochet dress for some years now, but it’s still in the rotation (especially with a fitted jacket over). 

The one I have on is super cute because all of the details: gold buttons, ruffles, super accentuated waist, so much so that it’s giving a peplum vibe, don’t you think? 

That being said, I really need a haircut!:)

  I'm wearing:
blazer, belt / sacou, curea - vintage
  dress / rochie – Marks&Spencer
sandals  / gladiatori - New Yorker
bracelet / bratara - Meli Melo
 ring / inel - H&M
sunglasses / ochelari - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.