Latest News

Green asymmetric dress

I wore this just last week, but I think that time for bare legs and sandals is pretty much behind us – fall has arrived here and I hope it stays for a while. Autumn is a glorious season and I’d like the chance to wear at least a part of my pretty jackets and blazers.

Let’s talk outfit, shall we!
I’m usually disappointed with the color of the clothes ordered online, it’s always a bit different, less intense than pictured so when this dress arrived I was really excited – it’s the most beautiful shade of green and really, really pretty. It just screamed for my short, vintage biker jacket and some serious bling.  

Besides I’m into this short-long type of dress – I guess it’s the “train” feel of them that makes me act all important (which , obviously,  I am!).

Don’t even ask me what’s up with these photos, it’s like I was body snatched by a crazy, hair flipping weirdo, I was doing something bizarre with my hair in every single shot – these were the normal ones out of the bunch.
Damn, my dreams of supermodel stardom are done! :)))



 I'm wearing:
dress / rochie - Romwe
bracelet, necklace / bratara, colier – Romwe
leather jacket, belt, bag / geaca de piele, curea, geanta - vintage
sandals / sandale - random brand
  cross ring / inel- Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.