Latest News

Small tattoos ideas

Without having any myself, I am a big fan of tattoos both as a form of visually embellishing your body and as a method of communicating something important about yourself, your life or experiences.

That is to say I’m not going to look down on somebody who has a tattoo just because it looks pretty and cool and doesn’t necessary mark something monumental. I’m also going to be impressed and appreciate a tattoo that has an emotionally charged signification.
I guess I see tattoos as a permanent jewelry – that one that you never take off (because is either too beautiful or it was a gift from a loved one or both).

I’m also someone with a very low pain threshold but most importantly someone who doesn’t have a good relation with the word “permanent” so I’d never had the guts to get a tattoo. This hasn’t stopped me to collect hundreds and hundreds of photos as visual inspiration and to research tattooing as my life depended on it.
I thought I should share this interest of mine with all of you!

We’re going to start small, with little tattoos for the ones that aren’t ready for big chest or shoulder pieces, full sleeves and even leg pieces (but we’re getting there).
Many of them are part of the fashion trends that affect even the tattooing world and are generally worn as a permanent accessory.

They may be considered too cliché by the hardcore tattoos’ lover, but I find them cool, even ironically timeless: anchor, birds, small quotes or words, crosses, dandelions, crosses, feathers, dreamchacers - they do express the current popular consciousness and taste.

I’ve made some thematic tattoos collages that I hope you’ll like (tell me in the comments section which one you like/dislike):

I adore the placements of all these relatively small birds tattoos!

A small, meaningful tattooed quote is always a good idea, but be very careful with the style/font you choose and the placement - they can make or break such a tattoo.
 I love all of these, the ones saying: "I refuse to sink" and "with every heartbeat" are really beautiful. Check the spelling - a single wrong/missing letter and you'll be a certified dummy forever or at least until the laser removal treatment:))))

These tattooed birds are adorable and I love the small birds flying towards the ankle!

 "I am the architect of my own destruction" and "wanderlust" are two quotes I'm really relating to - I love those two tattoos, the font, color and placement are perfect!

Again: beautiful placement!

Some more girly, hippie tattoos! The dandelions are super pretty!

These romantic tattoos have amazing colors and great shadows (the butterflies)!
So, do you have any tattoos? Please share?
 Does it mean anything to you? Do you even like tattoos?

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.