Latest News

Street Style Highlights at New York Fashion Week

Here’s the inevitable article about my favorite street style outfits as seen at New York Fashion Week (spring/summer 2013). I’ve been collecting inspiring photos from everywhere and now that the big event is over, I can finally show you the ones I loved the most.

The fashion outside the shows has become as important as the shows themselves and I know many of you are more excited about the outfits in the streets than about the new collections. I guess street style has a larger appeal because it gives us the impression it’s more affordable and authentic than the high-end ensembles on the runway. That’s pretty much the case usually, but a big part of the crowd at a big fashion week wears a super expensive variety of the designer clothes and accessories that most of us can only dream of.

What I do love about this events though is that they’d become “more available”, the shows can be watched online in real time and basically anybody can go and strout around and be featured on the street style section of vogue.com or elle.com alongside the industry’s who’s who.

These are happy times for fame whores everywhere! We all have the chance to become fashion icons if not anything else.

I love how almost all the photos feature a glorious New York summer to fall weather – makes me love this city even more!

 Any favs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.