Latest News

Of sea and stripes

This year I packed very lightly for my vacation in Cyprus so you’re going to see a lot more of this skirt and stripped crop tee as I used them in every possible combination.

When it comes to vacation outfits I’m aiming for comfortable and fun with just a little hint of glitter – colorful accessories always do the trick and don’t take much space in my luggage.

I have nothing else to say other than the obvious: the Larnaca beach was beautiful, the sand was smooth and the sea was blue.

I miss the lazy mornings in the sun and the beautiful sunsets when you make plans to conquer the world having the sea as your witness.

As it may appear I will actually miss summer after all!

I'm wearing
necklace, flats / colier, sandale: H&M
skirt / fusta – vintage
cropped tee / triocu scurt - random brand
bracelet / bratara - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.