Latest News

A blue state of mind


So I’ve been in the mandatory post-holiday funk hence my lack of updates here.
I finally cave in and watched a John Hughes movie (Some kind of wonderful) which is basically the highest antidepressive for me and now I feel much better.

I didn’t even have the energy to sort through the thousands of photos I took in Cyprus so you’ll have to do with an outfit I wore this week in an overheated and stuffy Bucharest.

My mood got mixed into the way I dressed because now that I look at it there’s a lot of blue involved in this one outfit! This vintage dress I wore before so you might remember it but the rest is brand new: the super adorable bag is new and the sandals and earrings I snatched from the asos sale season. 

These earrings were love at first sight: I mean, we're talking huge rhinestone crosses in blue and silver – so very cool, so very rock and roll – they had to be mine. The bag is beyond adorable – the mini size (but quite roomy), the satchel shape, the color and the long strap – I like everything about it.

As for the turquoise sandals – I think they are timeless with that retro wood heel and the colorful leather straps, besides they were greatly discounted so I wasn’t able to say no.

You might also notice I’m sporting a serious tan!
 I’m wearing:
dress/ rochie – vintage
bag / geanta - random brand
bracelet - random brand
 earrings / cercei – Asos
  sunglasses / ochelari - Asos
sandals /sandale - Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.