Latest News

Fiery red

One thing that’s missing from my wardrobe is more red and I’m set on rectifying the situation. The first step is this cute frock from Pop Couture I just got and loved instantly. 

The dress is originally a maxi, but because I’m so very tall it wasn’t as long as I wished so I decided to fold it a little and wear it differently.

It goes to show you how versatile clothes can be if only we choose to acknowledge it.

Please ignore the very bad hair day and focus on my adorable frog ring!

 I'm wearing: 
red dress / rochie rosie - Pop Couture
bag /geanta - Debenhams
forg ring  / inel broasca – Jewelry Box (buy here)
 earrings / cercei – vintage
heels /sandale: New Look
sunglasses, triple ring / ochelari, inel triplu - Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.