Latest News

Mixology in utopia


I love giraffes! Weird enough, being called one a lot because of my height only feed my affection for them! Subsequently I had to have this giraffe printed t-shirt from Romwe! 

I’m wearing it in a crazy mix with a floral skirt and red accessories. You can check out a simpler (and probably easier to digest) version of this outfit starring the same skirt here!

The horrible heat wave that hovers over Bucharest like a bad joke isn’t helping my fashion choices, but I'm not defeated yet!
I wish I had two hot shirtless guys with huge fans and cold bottles of water fallowing me everywhere (and fanning away constantly). Is that too much to ask? :))))

 I'm wearing
  giraffe tshirt / tricou girafa - romwe 
red bracelet/ bratara piele - romwe
skirt / fusta – vintage
heels /sandale - Leonardo
 bag /geanta - random brand
 earrings / cercei – Pull&Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.