Latest News

Wrap (me up) dress

I’m back in Bucharest so I’m going to update the blog a lot more from now on!

That’s the last pre-vacation outfit, in fact I wore this the day before the trip. As you may notice I was feeling very Balcanic hoochy momma that day and choose to wear a tight chocolate wrap dress with a pair of animal print peep toes. I’m anything if not classy and I will keep telling you this until you really start believing it.:))) Pictures are clearly not enough!

Seriously now, Diane Von Furstenberg really had a stroke of genius when she created the first wrap dress – they are so easy and cool, you feel like a gift wearing them! I’m so hooked!

You might also notice a new bag – an instant summer favorite. I love the mix of yellow and cream with gold hardware and the extra long shoulder strap.
I went with red accented jewelry for an extra bit of color.

 I’m wearing: 
dress / rochie  - random brand
bag / geanta - random brand
  peep toes / sandale -  New Yorker
  gold earrings / cercei - Jewelry Box
   bracelet / bratara - New Look
ring / inel - romwe
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.