Latest News

Cosmic business


I recently jumped on the cosmic print bandwagon and I have no regrets about it. It just looks so awesome when it’s done right! Take this long, see through, oversized dress I wore as a blouse because I can’t go to work looking all naked transparent and stuff – the color and the galaxy print are simply beautiful.

I don’t really do business attire but I thought it would be interesting and unusual to pair it with a pencil skirt that picks up one of the base colors in the dress. But as I can’t really stick to serious all the way  I added I pair of huge feathered earrings and a gold, spiked bracelet. 

At least I color coordinated the shoes and the bag – promise not to do that again too soon (but I have to admit it kinda works for this particular look).

What I have to wear more often it’s the bright orange lipstick as I'm not all that adventurous with my makeup – I was actually surprised how good it looks.

 I’m wearing: 
dress worn as blouse / rochie purtata ca bluza - random brand
  skirt / fusta -  random brand
   bracelet / bratara  - random brand
feather earrings / cercei cu pene - New Look
   bag / geanta - Debenhams
shoes /pantofi - Lenardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.