Latest News

Jeweled Heels


Believe it or not this dress is one of my favorite – I love how simple it is, I like the shape and print and the lovely semi-backless detail. That being said it’s still a cotton sun-dress and the only way to dress it up is to add a bit of sparkle which is exactly what I did! 

I love my jeweled sandals: all the rhinestones and silver studs make these heels pretty cool – too bad they are not the most comfortable shoes I own – still they are bearable for a few hours now and again.

I added the spiked necklace and the bright lipstick for a splash of color – that always makes things more fun. 

That’s basically my way of transforming a day outfit into something appropriate for a summer night out with friends. What do you think?

 I’m wearing: 
necklace / colier - random brand
 shoes, belt / pantofi, curea -  random brand
   bracelet / bratara  - New Look
  dress, bag / rochie, camasa - vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.