Latest News

Floral Stripes


So, guys, the heat wave we’re experiencing right now doesn’t leave too much room for creativity in the outfit department! The only things you can play with are the accessories and the jewelry and I’m talking full advantage of that! 

The striped dress is very comfortable and I thought the awesome rope necklace would give it a sailor vibe that I really love in the summer time! Both the cuff and necklace are from Jewelry Box! I feel the small floral details in the belt and sunglasses are a nice romantic touch for an every day get up!

The navy pumps were the first victims of the sale season and I suspect they won’t be the last.
I’m really trying to control myself - with little success, though! I kinda just placed an online order for some cute gladiators and flat sandals. I’m so weak!!! 

How are you dealing with the heat and the sale season?
 I’m wearing:
 shoes / pantofi -  Leonardo
   bag / geanta  - Debenhams
  dress, belt / rochie, curea - vintage
  necklace, cuff / colier, bratara - Jewelry Box
sunglasses / ochelari - New Yorker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.