Latest News

Glam Slam


One thing I’ve been reminded of is that the advertising crowd is pretty cool!
Also the guys over at Next Advertising know how to throw a great, relaxed summer party and use any excuse to do so: even saying goodbye to their former headquarters - the cool old style mansion that hosted the party and you can peek in the photos. They are totally my kind of people!

And, yes, this outfit was what I wore at the said party last Monday! I was wildly overdressed, but that’s how I roll, so no biggie!

Me and Denisa didn’t know a lot of people there, but we had a great time stuffing ourselves delicately eating the great Mexican themed food and drinking sampling the many cocktails they had there! The live band was a great touch to an already delightful evening!  

I’m wearing a maxi vintage dress with an overload of gold jewelry and flashy flat sandals. The dress is a real gem but completely see through so I had a short, lace slip underneath to avoid any unladylike situations! You know me - I’m anything if not a classy broad! :)))))

I tried to curl my hair but it only survived for like 20 minutes in the heatwave! Oh, well, hot mess is more of my style!

 I’m wearing:
 shoes, chain cuffs / sandale, bratari -  H&M
  sequined bag / geanta cu paiete - Debenhams
    maxi dress / rochie maxi - vintage
fish necklace / colier  cu peste - Koton
enamel tiger bracelets / bratari tigri - Stradivarius
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.