Latest News

Smile like you mean it


So I didn’t have the best week but that’s not a serious enough reason to give up wearing a cute outfit. Au contraire, dressing up will always lift up your mood! And things are actually looking up!

I also got a new, shorter haircut! I hope you guys approve – I like it a lot!

This happens to be my favorite get up I wore in a while! I love my new see through lace back shirt. I feel like wearing it every day – it’s that light and cool, amazing for the hot weather we’re experiencing here, in Romania!

My red bag collection has welcomed a new member: this box shaped cutie! I think it provides an unexpected contrast to the pleated animal print skirt and black asymmetric shirt! 

When it comes to the jewelry department I finished the look off with a green and gold necklace and two of my precious rings: a dragon ring and a tiger paw ring. That’s pretty much everything for today!

 I’m wearing:
shoes / pantofi -  random brand
bag / geanta - random brand
  rings / inele - wholesale dress and Miss Selfridge
  belt / curea - vintage
necklace / colier  - romwe
sunglasses / ochelari  - New Yorker
skirt / fusta - gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.