Latest News

Hats and spikes

I have nothing interesting to report – in fact the weather is so hot it’s pretty hard to even think coherent thoughts. 

This Indian summer is definitely not a friend of fashion – we’re talking more of a “how can I wear less clothes without looking like a hoe?” type situation. 
That being said chiffon skirts, silk shirts and hats are great weapons in the battle against the heat. 

There’s also ice cream which I personally abuse – there’s really no better excuse to do that than right now, the way I see it it’s about surviving not gluttony.:)))

One thing I can’t give up no matter how high the temperatures are is my jewelry – the spiked gold and green necklace from Romwe is my latest crush!

 I’m wearing: 
necklace, ring / colier, inel - Romwe
 shoes / pantofi -  random brand
   bag, bracelets / geanta, bratari  - New Look
  skirt, shirt / fusta, camasa - vintage
hat / palarie - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.