Latest News

And they had stars in their eyes


As you might imagine, the last days before the much expected vacation to Cyprus, I was in a very good mood and felt like dressing up. And so I wore this light, star printed, blue dress as soon as it came – straight from the box if you wish.

The turquoise base color makes it a perfect summer dress. As for the studded black sandals - I scored them in the sales and can’t stop wearing because they go with everything and also happen to be quite comfortable. In fact they are the only pair of heels I packed for my trip – so you are about to see them a lot in the future holiday outfit posts.

The long tassel earrings are handmade by yours truly and the rest of the jewelry is a mix of silver, turquoise and black – I just had to stick with the initial color palette, it just felt right.

I also got this hilarious pair of red sunglasses that are way too big and make me look like a crazy bee and couldn’t take a photo with them on - I just wasn’t able to keep a straight face while wearing them, but I guess I can wear them to a fun party and that way provide the free entertainment. :)))))

  I’m wearing: 
dress, sunglases / rochie, ochelari  -  random brand
  sandals / sandale-  Deichmann
  spiked blue bracelet / bratara tepi albastra  - romwe
tassel earrings / cercei franjuri - Alice&Sara (handmade by me)
   bag, belt / geanta, curea - vintage
ring / inel - forever 21
black&silver bracelets / bratari negre&argintii - random brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.