Latest News

2012 in Outfits

I couldn’t start the New Year without a short glimpse at what I wore in 2012.

And this is pretty much all I want to remember from it - it has been the worse year of my life by a long run and I would gladly erase it along with all the heartbreak it brought.
It was a hard time and changed me and everything around forever, but I tried to avoid complaining here as this is my Zen place. I'm relived it's over and done with! 

I have no resolutions for 2013 except being really happy and making this blog as great as it can be. 

One good thing that happened was the fact that I got a lot more readers and followers/community around the blog this past year. I love all the emails and comments I receive daily and the interest you show when it comes to my articles and my world. I’m flattered you think so high of me and actually ask for advice on all kind of subjects, not only fashion.

I’m actually going to start answering on the blog – I used to write back individually and I’m still going to do it, but some of them questions are repeating and I think they deserve to be discussed at large. I just can’t deprive the world of my wisdom, can I?

That being said I hope you had a better time than me and I wish you all the wonderful things possible for 2013! 

I obviously couldn't post every outfit I wore, but here you have some highlights! If you're interested in an outfit retrospective of 2011, here you have it!

A click on every picture will link to the original outfit in case you want more of something!






 


 

 




 


 










 


 



 



 

 

Feel free to tell me your favorite look if you happen to have one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.