Latest News

Purple and blue mix

This was the day I almost froze in the vain attempt of tacking outfit photos. Can’t help but laugh at myself – fashion blogging it’s a bit silly sometimes, but as long as you’re at least aware of it, it’s OK.

There is also the fact I could teach a class in an Ivy League college on How to Dress Unseasonable. We all know the best time to wear your new fabulous (and very thin) purple dress is when it’s snowing outside. And that’s exactly what I did.

The one redeeming fact is I wore it under a royal blue jacket with cool leather sleeves and I had a thick long coat on top of everything (that’s not pictured ) – I’m not completely mad. The mix fabrics outwear looks great, don’t you think? 

This gold spikes blue rhinestones necklace is one of my favorites right now!
 How about my triple cobra snake ring? Instant love!
 I'm wearing:
purple dress / rochie - random brand
cobra snake ring / inel cobra – random brand
ankle boots / ghete - random brand
 leather sleeves jacket / geaca - romwe
spiked necklace / colier - romwe
bag / geaca – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.