Latest News

Elle and Dakota

Even though this it’s so last year and I mean that literary (this pictorial was shoot in December 2011 for  W magazine)  I just had to show you guys this lovely pictures starring Dakota and Elle Fanning again in 2013. I watched some of their movies this past week and I remembered seeing the photos so I had to dig them up!

The pictorial called Sister Act was shot by Mario Sorrenti with styling by Lori Goldstein. These two talented sisters were draped in haute couture garments from Chanel, Dior, Rodarte, Giambattista Valli and Givenchy

When these photos were made Dakota was 17 and Elle 13. I’m actually shocked how gown up Elle seems (not in a bad way off course, it’s just that she seems the older sister here, right?)

They just sparkled in the beautiful gowns and the soft makeup. I low the glow effect on the cover and think the monochrome image make them look almost ethereal.
It’s all about the pale complexion and blonde hair with those expressive eyes and perfect lips with these two! I like how the lighting makes them look so delicate, almost angelic. This has to be one of the most gorgeous spreads ever. 

Now I feel the crazy urge to take Sara and go do something similar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.