Latest News

Neon and pleats

If you’d have to wear something in order to be seen from space this outfit of mine would probably do it! And that’s exactly what I’m trying to do – someone has to make contact with the extraterrestrial life out there. It might as well be me!

Neon colors were a big deal these past fashion seasons, though I wasn’t so much into them or color blocking to be completely honest. What I did like and still do were neon accent pieces like fun jewelry, even bags and shoes.
Still, bright orange and acid green seem somehow appropriate for a depressing, gray and cold day. It’s my way of showing winter the finger! Take that, b***h!

And then there was the wind which was messing my super long tassel earrings (handmade by yours truly) and doing all kind of nasty things with my hair.
Here goes the image of perfection I’m trying to fabricate about myself:)))))). Damn you, weather! Damn you to hell!

  I'm wearing
orange pleated skirt / fusta plisata - vintage
neon jumper / pullover neon – Romwe
  ring / inel - Mango
bag / geanta - vintage
fringe tassel earrings / cercei franjuri - Alice&Sara (selfmade, check out my Etsy store)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.