Latest News

Hipster outfit: tigers and bowler hats

My life is pretty hectic right now so I feel that wearing something fun helps my mood. What I also found is that wearing a short skirt moves things along faster sometimes. And because I know you have dirty minds,  let me just clarify: I’m talking about people being nicer than usual.

I wanted this hat for ages but I postponed ordering it due to my preconception it wouldn’t look good on me. I also have a big head (I suspect that it has to be like that for all my brain to fit in :)))) and that was a worry too.

That being said, I love it and feel it looks cool with a huge pair of chandelier earrings. No worries, my ears weren’t harmed in the process although this is officially the biggest pair of chandelier earrings I own. It's going to be hard to top these!:)

As for the spiked hoodie, I had to have it – we’re talking white tiger here that’s like my spirit animal.
My sister said I should ask you for suggestions of what I could have added to make this look even more hipster(ish) ? :))) She lives to lovingly mock me!:)))

 I'm wearing:
  hat, tiger jumper/ palarie, pulover tigru - romwe
pleated skirt / fusta plisata – vintage
  boots / cizme - random brand
earrings / cercei - Asos
rings / inele - New Yorker (double heart), Koton (ironic diamante)
bag / geaca – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.