Latest News

Weekend cravings - Statement necklaces

So, I have  a pretty nasty cold which puts me in a bad mood that inevitably leads to online shopping (if things are really bad) or just inoffensive virtual window browsing (when it's still hope and/or what I want it's out of my price range).

This time I'm fixated on statement necklaces - and I'm talking serious bling here - the loudest the better. I'm into mixed materials and combinations of different metals and styles.

Here are 3 of my choices right now from both the affordable and high end spectrum!

 Shourouk Rita Cadillac Necklace

Everjade Necklace

 Baroque Jewel Necklace
 It's any of these doing it for you? Which one?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.