Latest News

Oh, deer!

I love animals and especially deers, stags (everything with antlers really) so imagine my excitement when, last week, I got to see one with my own two eyes! Granted it was from a moving train, but still, it was quite near, just standing there mighty beautiful in a white filed.

Amazingly cool – if people say there is no magic in the world than they have never seen a stag in their life. Of course I didn’t have my camera with me – I usually don’t when something interesting or really worth taken pictures of happens.

I thought I should still write about it and share some visual deer themed inspiration with all of you. 


 This unbelievable golden antelope go to show you that home decor and style is all about details!

 Amazing flower stag illustration

 The antlers chair - Part of the famous Hybrid collection by Merve Kahraman

 Adorable fawn looking up!

 Stags illustration from Nanjing-based Edge Creative Collective
-  byillustrator Hong Hua

 Wonderful buck/deer tattoos

 I need this beautiful 3D stag necklace!

Whimsical  home decorating ideas: re-purposed reindeer and stag made out of  recycled fabric and colorful papers

Dreamy white stags illustration snowtale

 Mint buck head with silver antlers (home decorators secret weapon) and a super cute pink deer 3D brooch

 The king of all stags - how very majestic and beautiful!

Audrey Hepburn and her pet deer, Pip!

Fairytale girls with  magic antlers! Exquisite!
 Photos: 1,2.
 You like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.