Latest News

Outfit - jumpsuit meets leather

I have nothing interesting to report so you’ll have to do without my usual words to live by and precious wisdom snippets. I honestly don’t know how you’re going to make it this week, but I do have faith in you guys! Hang in there! :)))

As you can see I’m wearing a green jumpsuit with a brown leather jacket and a loud gold belt! Nothing new under the sun! 
But what I really love about this outfit are the metallic toe orange boots! Those are pretty cool! 
Oh, yes – the huge brown bag is not bad either - I can fit a lot of stuff in there and I made a couple of small images with my favorite Old Hollywood actresses that I’m changing every time I use it. 

This awful winter day I had Miss Ava Gardner to keep me company ‘cause that’s how I roll! Entourage is everything and I do like to keep the best company!
 
  I'm wearing:
leather jacket /geaca piele - New Yorker
jumpsuit, belt, winter coat / salopeta, curea, palton – vintage
  boots / cizme - random brand
  rings, earrings / inele, cercei - random brand
bag / geaca – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.