Latest News

The next girl band

I’m sorry I’ve been missing in action for the past week, but I really needed a break from the internet and pretty much everything else. I’ve been home for Christmas and right now I’m watching movies 24/7 while eating all kind of good stuff and being generally gross and unfashionable. And you know what? It’s been amazing!

Kind of like when I visited Ana a few weeks back and had a super fun girls night in with her, Sandra and Eve. We were supposed to watch really bad movies but we ended up playing guitar hero instead. We’re talking some serious rocking here (and in my case sucking :)))).
I blame it on the outfit – you can't really rock in a maxi floral dress, can you? I bet I would have been legendary in a pair of burgundy leather pants. We all know I’m a badass at heart!
In my defense it was my first time but I tend to believe that I will shine in the future, so girls, until next time (insert evil laughter here)!!!

I just know our little girl band will happen big time! Prepared yourselves! I promise not to sing though; I leave the singing for my enemies - if you know what I mean!

Please don’t hate me for being so glamorous and living the life. I’m sure you can (maybe) be as cool if you try really, really hard! :))))) It comes naturally to me but otherwise I heard its 99% perspiration! No big deal!:))))


Ana has a little dog, Captain (like in Captain America obviously) who is the cutest thing ever, I’m obsessed with him, he is a little crazy and I have more than one scar to prove it but he is so sweet you can’t be mad with him. He basically invented the term "puppy eyes"! Just look at him!

 We still ate tons of junk food, because how else are you going to survive the physical effort of lying on the couch?
 Oh no, I won't let it go! I'm the lead guitarist, damn it!
 I'm wearing
 maxi dress /rochie - vintage
jacket / jacheta - random brand
ring / inel - Forever 21
feather earrings / cercei - random brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.