Latest News

Event - Pronovias Trunk Show

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to a trunk show at the Pronovias store here in Bucharest (Calea Victoriei 44-46) to see the 12/13 fall-winter collections signed by Elie by Elie Saaband Pronovias by Manuel Mota

I actually had a lot of fun and loved the fact it was a little bit more intimate than other events I attended. There wasn’t a big crowd; the store was lovely and the dresses amazing. On the other hand my enjoyment may have come from the fact I skipped work for a few hours – it was during launch while I was still on the clock, but fortunately my boss let’s me do my thing when I don’t have deadlines or other grown up things to finish.  


While I don’t have any plans to get married any time soon, I’m sure Pronovias is going to be one place I will go to find the perfect dress – they have really gorgeous models and great variety. One other plus is the store decor: simple, minimal and elegant. The cocktail dresses are downstairs – they are color coordinated (my sister loves that, she color coordinated all my clothes, multiple times, against my will, of course), and the wedding gowns are upstairs. When you step in the store is like you landed in a fairytale - with all that pearls, white lace, feathers, stones and the huge mirrors.  


I was charmed by the dresses; they were sublime from the first to the last. The cocktail dresses have the most beautiful colors, from vibrant green to royal blue to pale red; you can find them all there. The shapes are feminine and the materials very high end. But then again we’re talking Elie Saab here!


The wedding dresses don’t disappoint either. All the lace applications and the bedded stone details emphasis the feminine shape and the corsets and voluminous skirts are extremely romantic. I was surprised to discover the length was good even for me and no, I didn’t try any on, I just casually and accidentally rested one or two against me. I also liked the jewelry and accessories section - loved the tiaras, especially the more delicate ones, you know I can’t resist rhinestones to save my life.  

   
I’m going to show you my outfit in a different post because I have an overwhelming amount of photos already, but you get a little sneak peek here and there. I know all of you guys live for that!:)))


Any thoughts? Are you in the market for a wedding dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.