Latest News

Gangsta Paradise

Yesterday we had our first snow here in Bucharest. I do appreciate winter waiting for me to finally get my shit together, find a free weekend and make the switch from the spring-summer wardrobe to the cold season clothes, that I was postponing for months.

A few hours after all my warm coats, cozy sweaters, wool dresses and heavy winter boots were nicely folded, hanged and properly color coordinated, it started snowing, which is an obvious sign that me and nature are really tight. Thanks, home girl! Much appreciated!

But before going into storage, this flower print, mullet dress got a bit of action in a layering threesome with a leather jacket and my military parka. You might remember the navy parka from a few weeks ago when I wore it as a dress with over the knee boots. How very scandalous of me! This time it gets to be worn as God intended – as an outwear piece, but over a leather jacket so it looks like those super cool coats with contrasting leather sleeves. I might still pull this combo off this weather if I added an Adidas hoodie under all of that!

In case you missed it, due to its exaggerated subtlety, I’m also sporting a spiked cap that can double as a weapon if needed. You know I’m trouble, so I might just use it some time. You better not cross me! :))))
But seriously now – I love it, it’s so gangsta, just like me! :)))

And how about my floral Dr. Martens 1460 – I  wanted them for ages and my sister got them for me as a birthday gift – they are beyond awesome, but unfortunately the online store sent the wrong size, they are too big. I think I’ll have to sell them, but I’m don’t seem to be able to say goodbye to them yet.

 I'm wearing:
mullet dress / rochie asimetrica - Koton
spiked cap / sapca tinte - romwe 
navy parka / parka - New Look
  floral boots / bocanci florali - Dr. Martens
  bracelet / bratari - random brand
skull ring / inel craniu - Miss Selfridge

    Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.