Latest News

Micro mini romance

The day I wore this outfit will forever be branded in my mind as that day I accidentally run into the hottest guy I landed my eyes on this year (imagine a super tall, brunette Daniel Sharman). To think I was avoiding sport bars with the same conviction vampires avoid garlic!:)))
Too bad he was gone before I could muster the guts to say hello or even smile more than was necessary. Oh, well! No guts, no glory (and there was a lot of glory potential there, if you know what I mean:)))!

Talking about early Christmas presents - one has just been delivered to my door. I’m especially into the shredded heart sweater. The best part is the fact is cropped length and perfect for some casual winter layering. I’m feeling the little red purse as well – not usually into tiny bags as I look douchy carrying them due to my frame, but this one is beyond cute. But the best item yet is the claw bracelet – I was hunting for it for ages!

And yes, this is officially the shortest dress I own. In my defense everything looks short on me and I am wearing the cutest pair of navy blue oxfords and opaque black tights with it - which in my mind cancel any scandalous vibes.

So, how was your weekend, any serendipitous/romantic encounters there?

 I'm wearing:
cropped heart top, bracelet, ring / bluza, bratara, inel - random brand
mini black dress /rochie - random brand
red blazer / sacou rosu - vintage
navy blue oxfords / pantofi oxford - vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.