Latest News

Suspender tights and pleated skirts

The title of this post pretty much sums up my favorite things right now. So I’m set on these two in addition to huge earrings and yes…shoes. It’s happening guys!

I remember the times when my obsessions used to be a lot less expensive, like, you know - rings - a perfectly acceptable thing to be crushing on. Good times! I even remember mentioning being grateful about my lack of interest in shoes. So naive! Things have changed since! Right now I’m craving this pair of Jean Michel Cazabat pumps and have a recurrent dream about a banging party outfit involving them.

I really need to calm my pants! But, wait, I rarely wear pants! :)))) What I do wear a lot though are skirts, especially if they are pleated. And then we have the mock suspender tights – they go nicely with the above mentioned skirts – the mix of naughty and nice is kind of hot, right?

As you can imagine this outfit got a lot of reactions in dear, old Bucharest: I felt a bit like Moses splitting the Red Sea wearing this, it surely cleared the path before me and people were pointing and making surprised faces and stuff.

I think the color scheme with the purple, burgundy and the mint jumper with gold spikes was the thing that got to them! My hybrid high heels (a stripper’s idea of the perfect tango shoes) might also had something to do with it. Keeping things classy as usual! I actually think classy is my true name (you know, like in the “The Inheritance Cycle" I’m reading right now).

Don’t ever say this blog is not informative – I just succeeded to cover Moses, fantasy novels/mythology and stripper shoes preferences (that I know nothing about not having any experience in the field) in less than two paragraphs. Well done! Just high fived myself! 

This is high quality stuff you’re reading right here! Put away the encyclopedias – there’s no need for that anymore! I'm here and ready to mold your young minds...and I'll do it dressed like this!

 I'm wearing:
pleated skirt, bag / fusta plisata, geanta - vintage
mint spiked jumper / pulover cu tinte - romwe
blazer / sacou- Ana Alcazar
mock suspender tights / ciorapi stil suspender - New Look
  black pumps / pantofi - random brand
bracelets / bratari - NewLook, H&M and random brand

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.