Latest News

Scarf shirt and bandage skirt

I’m going to be extra short today because I’m literally running out of door as we speak (not really, but I have real life stuff to do right now).

As you can see, I finally found a beautiful scarf print shirt that I can wear under my new spiked leather jacket – love the mix of bright colors and the black piping details. 

I also recently discovered the magic of bandage skirts – they are very comfortable and super flattering, especially the black number I’m sporting in this outfit. Still obsessed with rhinestones – just look at my necklaces for proof.

Other than that, I’m trying to avoid excessive holiday shopping – with little success so far, but there’s still some hope for me!


I'm wearing:
bandage skirt, navy boots / fusta bandaj, cizme - random brand
scarf shirt, spiked leather / camasa esarfa,  geaca piele - romwe
necklaces  / coliere - Forever 21, H&M
silver rings / inele - random brands
bag / geanta - H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.