Latest News

Superheroes and tuxedo jackets

One of the many perks of spring is that I can wear sunglasses again. I do happen to love them and have an extensive collection so I’m excited – the little things in life!

Another thing I’m really into are superheroes as you might have guessed from my tee (courtesy of Tshirt Factory). And how else can you wear it but under a light tuxedo style jacket?! You have to honor the superhero, can’t just wear plain old jeans with it, right? Or I guess you can but I’m more of a skirt/dress kind of girl!

  I’m wearing:
shoes/ pantofi - BB Up
jacket/ sacou - MiniPrix
Bracelets, Ear cuff /bratari, cercel - H&M
 skirt/fusta – vintage
custom tee/ tricou - Tshirt Factory
Sunglasses/ochelari - New Yorker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.