Latest News

Decor ideas – white fur accents

I always thought a fur rug or a fur blanket (I’m totally talking faux fur here) can give a room a warm and comfortable feel especially during the cold season.

Just imagine staying in a chair draped with such a blanket on a cold winter day! I imagine it feels like a hug! Besides such a detail is very modern and pulls a space out of the ordinary.

White fur looks amazing when used against dark or powerful colors, the contrast is just beautiful. Still the white on white variant is also something to be considered if a light and airy space is what you’re looking for.

 See what I'm talking about? White fur on navy - and that fabulous wood table! Looks amazing!
 This chair is calling my name!
 I love this rug against the dark floor! Simple but effective!
As far as work places goes this fury chair would be a dream! Your behind would be so grateful!:)))))

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.