Latest News

Floral shirt and artsy ring

I got this beautiful shirt and ring form Romwe only a few days ago and I had to wear them despite the unfriendly weather. The subtle floral print of the shirt makes it a great basic as far as I’m concerned – I think I’m going to wear it a lot this hopefully coming spring.

You have to excuse my face and light in this pictures, I did my best but it was freezing. Denisa can testify to that! This are the moments you feel grateful for cozy long coats, especially if they are green, pretty and warm.

And how about my ring? I totally love it! I’m excited to show you the rest of the clothes and jewelry I received in my mail – they are super cool but not exactly warm so that will have to wait a little bit until the sun really shines in Bucharest.
  I’m wearing:
skirt, coat/fusta, palton – vintage
 shirt, ring/ camasa, inel - Romwe
Boots/ cizme - New Yorker
necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.