Latest News

Floral tights

Remember when I told you spring has finally arrived to Romania? Well, forget about it, I was a bit delusional as you can see in the photos. Still I ignored the gloom outside and decided to only wear a leather jacket over my oversized dress! Man, did I regret that decision! Not my best hair day either!:)))

I guess I like things complicated otherwise I would follow the weather forecast and dress accordingly! There are better things to be a rebel about and I should really explore those! :))))

   I’m wearing:
dress/ rochie - random brand
tights - H&M 
 shoes, leather jacket, earrings/ pantofi, geaca piele, cercei - New Look
belt/curea – vintage
rings/inele - Pull&Bear and Koton
watch/ceas - New Yorker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.