Latest News

Sheer pleated skirt and a mesh necklace

Can you believe this weather? I mean is December and as warm as early fall. High five global warming!!! If not for the social pressure I would almost not wear tights. :))))). Joking guys – social pressure is not something I worry about – my skin on the other hand is kind of important for my well being :))).

This outfit is my go to get up for a normal day at the office: a skirt and a cute blouse garnished with lots of jewelry and a comfortable trench throwned on top. It’s a less than five minutes job. If you’re really in a hurry than wear a dress!:))))
Can’t even tell you how much I love a good trench – there’s nothing classier than a trench worn with a colorful scarf. You can wear pajamas underneath and still look cool and effortless. Just look at me!:))))

This semi sheer, pleated skirt calls for twirling around, so stop judging me! I can see you do!:))))
All photos taken by my darling friend Laura.
 The ring in the middle was a gift from Denisa! I love it so much!
I'm wearing:
skirt/fusta: vintage
blouse, shoes/bluza, rochie: random brand
leather jacket: H&M
necklace/colier: Meli Melo
trench, silck scarf/trench, esarfa: vintage
rings/ inele: random brand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.