Latest News

Brussels by night – part two

Here is part two of the photo diary of my trip to Belgium.

Brussels by night can only be described as magical - more so during the holiday season. I was lucky enough to stumble upon a light show in Central Square and couldn’t help using my camera for a bit.
It looks like a giant, real size Disney Castle, right?

This is what I was wearing – a formal type outfit with a twist (I did something job related in the morning and afternoon and didn’t feel like changing): a denim shirt instead of the boring white, classic one and a spiked red leather bow tie that I made myself.

Glowing ghost were flying in the sky over the city!
 

I'm wearing:
skirt, coat, belt/fusta, palton, curea: vintage
denim shirt, bracelets, watch: random brand
shoes/ botine: BB Up
red spiked leather bow tie: Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it from my Etsy Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.