Latest News

Gift Guide

You can also call it a wish list!:)

You know how people register for gifts when they get married, engaged, have a baby?! Well I think that’s the way of the future! No more ugly, useless, ill fitting, unwanted, inappropriate gifts!

That being said here are some things I wouldn't mind getting this winter (everything under 60 euros):

"Gilda" long dress by Derin 

This Derin dress is wicked!!! Derin also happens to be a cool Romanian brand that’s all the rage right now and well deserved I think. I love the dark vibes, minimalistic cuts, interesting small details and most of all approachable prices. In fact I love all their stuff but this dress is my fav, this and a coat that's already sold out.

The Rocket Dog Satire Ankle Boot
A very comfortable biker type ankle boot that looks amazing and I can imagine wearing with everything I own.

Batwing Sleeve Shearling Red Coat
I’m hunting for a cute cape for a long time and this is soo adorable. I love the color and the faux fur  collar.

Paprika Skater Dress In Blue Sequins
A perfect shade of dark blue sequined dress that I can dress up and down; it also has a basic enough silhouette that I can wear it all year long.

ASOS Hand Chain Collar Tips

How cool are these? And you can use them on all your pointy collar shirts and dresses.

The Underland Chronicles: Books 1-5 Paperback Box Set
A little something to feed my fantasy books obsession!

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.