Latest News

My New Look (part one)

I’m starting to get into the holiday spirit which I don’t usually do, but, hey, there’s a start for everything. I’m just happy the worm, fuzzy and highly unfamiliar feelings are not medication induced! :)))))

Part of my good mood last week was the invitation I got from New Look to get wild in one of their stores in Bucharest. And so I did! This is a New Look + Alice = LOVE type situation. Talking about a kid in a candy store!
While wandering around I got this idea I should choose an item and create a few different outfits around it. Then I came across a super cute green dress with little white stars! That was it! I told you there’s something in the air!

That’s how this “4 ways to wear a dress” article got to be written.


Lady and the tramp
When I thought I couldn’t possibly find anything cuter I got my hands on this adorable deep red, military coat. Green and red? Do you see what I’m doing here?!!!
The mustard stripper style shoes are the unexpected thing; they were shamelessly calling my name, I’m powerless to the charms of shoes and handsom boys, their calls are like siren songs to me!:)))) And how about the bag? Both charming and practical! I got a little bit overboard with the photos but it was hard to decide which ones to publish (after I almost froze my ass minds off taking them, Denisa was behind the camera).

Everything I’m wearing in these pictures is New Look (including the jewelry that I bought from New Look on my recent trip to Brussels)
 
Comfortable chic
Nothing better for the winter than a beautifully knitted, long cardigan with a faux fur collar. So chic and warm. Doubles as a pet if in urgent need for affection! Also this type of cardigan makes me feel all grown up (which I am, ok?!). But don’t be fooled by my candid, smiling face. I like my shoes dirty! Don’t you just love the animal print pumps? New Look has the best shoes!

Part two of this article coming later this week.
Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.