Latest News

Brussels – part one

I thought the best way to tell you about my time in Brussels is through photos - these were snapped the first two days I spent there.

 I love living in hotel rooms – there is something liberating and festive about that. Hence the obligatory and highly moronic photos photo in the mirror.

Making the room feel like a temporary home by throwing your things (jewelry, clothes shoes) around is also a must. This was my room before I got the chance to "make it mine"!

You don’t want to see the after photo, but I'll give you an artistic view of some accessories I took with me!:)

The view! Pretty, right?

One has to also work for a bit. Not too much though!:)))

Touristy photos with the amazing Brussels’ architecture had to be made.

When in Brussels eating your weight in chocolate seems like a pretty good idea!

 Where to go first?

How about a nice restaurant?! The city was in a very festive mood, there were Christmas trees everywhere!

 Fancy food! It looked much better than it tasted! I'll stick to chocolate, thank you very much!

Brussels by night! Magical!

Part two and three coming soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.