Latest News

Event: Sun Plaza 2012 Calendar Launch

Remember how I told you that last Thursday evening was a busy but enjoyable night for me?
Well this is the second event I went to: the 2012 Sun Plaza Calendar Launch who took place at The Gang Restaurant & Lounge. The photos for the limited edition calendar (only 500 copies were released, all numbered and having a certificate of authenticity) were taken by Cristian Crisbasan who was graciously signing them for all the guests.

I arrived late but I had a good time. The Next PR girls that organized the launch (Florina Axinia, Ana Paun, Otilia Mihailov-Dumitrescu) were super nice and helpful, making me feel welcomed and providing all the information I needed. They even sent me photos from the event as I didn’t have time to snap as many as I wanted. The get together was very relaxed, the crowd super cool - I was actually sorry I couldn’t make it in time.

Cristina Iordan, the models and Cristian Crisbasan (the photographer)
Florina Axinia was looking beautiful in a layered maxi length get up! Too bad I didn't take a better picture of it!
 My three favorite pictures from the calendar!  I love the retro vibes! What a surprise that is, right?:))))




I had the same outfit on (obviously), only this time you get to see the New Look red coat I was wearing over. I imagine Little Red Riding Hood was wearing something similar while crossing the woods to see her granny :)))). The huge fabulous red hood was the reason I choose it from the store. I just can’t say no to a nice fairytale detail/hint in a piece of clothing.

I also have to say taking photos in populated areas of Bucharest is the worst idea ever - unless you like being verbally abused/propositioned by sleazy construction workers type men. Never again!
I'm wearing:
everything - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.