Latest News

Brussels diary - part three

Here’s another small dose of Brussels through my eyes (and lenses)! Photography is such an amazing thing, helping us when beautiful memories fade away, giving them sharpness, brilliant colors and emotion.

I love wondering around a new, unknown city without any maps or clear plans, I feel like I’m about to discover something amazing at every corner. The feeling that nobody knows you there is wonderful; you can be anyone you want to be.



Another thing I love is eating chocolate! But I would never be so cruel as to destroy this sweet cocoa bear.

Forget about beer! The waffles are the best thing about Brussels: they come in a million flavors and toppings, try as many as you can! I did!


When in Brussels don’t forget the Atomium – it’s pretty spectacular!

Check out part one here and part two here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.