Latest News

Velvet tuxedo and sky high boots

I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I’m kind of feeling pants this cold season. I think you’re going to see me sporting them more than once a year from now on. My ovaries are very grateful – they have been through a lot with me only wearing skirts and dresses for the last 5 years – I guess I’ve been literally unable to keep my pants on!:)))))) Man, I’m witty!

And while the high waisted black jeans I have on might be simple I am overcompensating with the crazy velvet tuxedo shape blouse I ‘m wearing on top of them - gold wings buttons on the waistline included.

When it comes to color I do like a few accent pieces especially with an all black outfit as a ”base” – hence the polka dotted peplum coat you see here   the white dots on a blue background look really cute, don’t they? You might have also noticed the coral boots a person my height should never wear – still  I caved in, the color was too good to pass. Super comfortable by the way!

I also feel the need to mention a newly acquired obsession for huge earrings – the longer, bigger, shiner the better. This pair is one my sister got for me – she had me at big ass pearl and rhinestone flowers. I'm such an open book!

 I'm wearing:
velvet coat / jacheta catifea - romwe
jeans / blugi - random brand
polka dots jacket / jacheta cu buline - New Look
  bag / geanta  - Debenhams
  coral boots / ghete -  random brand
rings / inele - Forever 21 and Koton
earrings - Asos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.