Latest News

That 80s dress

I haven’t worn this silk dress in a long time and it really deserves to get out more.
You’d think I wouldn’t forget about it since it’s the embodiment of two of my favorite things: a retro peplum piece with tiny adorable polka dots print, but it gets lost in the depths of my huge wardrobe (imagine it as a bit of a wormhole as you can use it to travel through time and even get lost sometimes).

Still I remembered I had it when I got the pink, ruffled leather jacket and the white rhinestone necklace in my mail – I felt like I should wear them together! And how about the fringed, studded arrow shaped bag? I’m a bit obsessed with it, truth be told. Already planning a boho outfit around it.

The only thing missing is a pair of Vivienne Westwood Melissa boots in black and white – I think they are the soul mate of my dress shoe wise. In fact I’ll manage with anything Vivienne Westwood if we are on this particular subject. I’m low maintenance if nothing else! :))))

  I'm wearing:
pink leather jacket / geaca piele - random brand
 bag / geanta  - random brand
necklace / colier - random brand
polka dots silk dress / rochie matase cu buline - vintage  
wedges / ghete -  New Yorker
rings / inele - Forever 21 and Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.