Latest News

Event: Il Passo Royal Burgundy Party

A couple of weeks ago I attended the Royal Burgundy Party organized by Il Passo to launch their fall winter collection. The new line had lots of cool pairs of shoes, boots and bags I wouldn’t mind having in my closet – in fact I snapped a few pictures with my favorites. The fashionable crowd was full of local celebrities, bloggers and journalists, some of which I actually knew and spent some time with while checking out the beautiful accessories displayed everywhere.

I thought it would be a great occasion to wear a ruffled dress I had for a while in the most beautiful shade of burgundy!  I just love all the layers of soft tulle it’s basically made of! And while it might be a perfect prom dress I prefer wearing it in a more casual manner with black boots, a gold belt and one of my many leather jackets. 

But more than the dress the spiked headband with navy hand dyed roses I made myself was the detail that stole the show and got me a lot of compliments. You can see more of my handy work in my Etsy Store.


The bag is KORE and part of Denisa’s (who I’m sure all of you know as a dear friend of mine) line of hand crafted beauties.
 These biker boots are great: simple but sleek!
 A pair of sexy Il Passo boots that I couldn't help but notice (they would have complimented my outfit nicely!)

 A natural light photo of my spikes and roses headband!
 I'm wearing:
leather jacket / geaca piele - H&M
prom dress / rochie - Dorothy Perkins (similar here, here and here)
  bag / geanta  -  KORE
  western ankle boots / botine - Asos  (similar here, here and here)
rings / inele - Forever 21 and New Lok
spiked headband - Alice&Sara (my design)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.