Latest News

Instagram lately

It's official - I caved in to yer another social media platform and I'm now live and kicking on Instagram. I guess what finally got me was the fact they launched Instagram online as I'm not so much into phone apps only.

You can find me on as @popculturealice and this is my Instagram profile!

A few lovely afternoons made better with good food, friends and wine!
 I'm a dog person (pictured holding Captain America - Cap for friends - Anna's baby) and love fall!
 Obsessed with high heels, suspender tights and birthday roses!
 Things  I can't live without: books, coffee, my ipod and laptop, stacks of bracelets and ice - cream (they had buckets of it at the BSB store opening I attended - heaven)!
 Amazing surprise from Remington: Easy Curl! Can't wait to try it and tell you all about it!
 I'm all about the rings and colorful nails!
 Stefanel changing-room, polka dots and high tops
 Lovely brunch/trunk show yesterday at Pronovias! You wouldn't believe the dresses there - stunning!
 If you want some more check out my  Instagram profile!
@popculturealice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.